Sunday, August 17, 2008

You're everything;

You're in every thought I think, and every dream I dream, You're face in every crowd, on every person that I see. You're every little boy smiling at his mom, you are every single meaning in every single song. Everyday you are the sunrise, and every night you are the sunset, you're every cloud that passes by, I will never forget. You're every drop of Jupiter, you're every tear I shed, you're every prayer I pray, when I lay in bed.

You're every book I read, on every single page, you're every face in the audience when I am on stage. You appear in every painting and every single dream, you're smile reflects brighter, than any other sunbeam. You are every laugh, you are every smile, you're the only reason that every thing's worthwhile. You're courage, you're love, you're happiness and more, your memories and friendship were more than I could wish for.

3 comments:

kailey maze said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love this so much.

Beats4songS said...

i like reading.i think you are also so creative.thumbs up!!

Josh said...

Whoever is this everything is a very, very lucky person