I'm just really happy that I got to talk to him on Tuesday at the Half Shell, and I got to see him one last time. I will truly miss his smile. He was actually starting to change his life, and then two days after his 21st birthday, he was gone. This changes my whole perspective on drinking. Robby, I am so sorry, and I know that you're looking down on me right now, wondering why I am so sad. I hope you truly rest in peace. Visit me in my dreams tonight, and tell me that you're okay, just so I can be content. Love you bud.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Rest In Peace Robby;
I'm just really happy that I got to talk to him on Tuesday at the Half Shell, and I got to see him one last time. I will truly miss his smile. He was actually starting to change his life, and then two days after his 21st birthday, he was gone. This changes my whole perspective on drinking. Robby, I am so sorry, and I know that you're looking down on me right now, wondering why I am so sad. I hope you truly rest in peace. Visit me in my dreams tonight, and tell me that you're okay, just so I can be content. Love you bud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow Courtnay, I Am really shocked to hear this, I have known Robbie since i was like 10. Its so scary that death could happen at any minute. It scares me a lot, I'm not really sure what to say. But I'm glad I met you and your like top five on coolest friends, and number one and most moving and influential. And you truly are an amazing writer. You got talent girl, show it to the world and get famous. :) Because If your famous I would so have two friends that are famous YOU and of course the big hunk of MTV love David.
lol
I hope you get this soon, because hun i haven't had a cigarette since Sunday and just wondering you got one for me??
lol
I'm not joking ether I'm like serious times infinity. HELP ME
Wow Courtnay, I Am really shocked to hear this, I have known Robbie since i was like 10. Its so scary that death could happen at any minute. It scares me a lot, I'm not really sure what to say. But I'm glad I met you and your like top five on coolest friends, and number one and most moving and influential. And you truly are an amazing writer. You got talent girl, show it to the world and get famous. :) Because If your famous I would so have two friends that are famous YOU and of course the big hunk of MTV love David.
lol
I hope you get this soon, because hun i haven't had a cigarette since sunday and just wondering you got one for me??
lol
I'm not joking ether I'm like serious times infinity. HELP ME
Post a Comment